How to do inventory adjustment for a product?
Financio allows you to do inventory adjustment (Increase or decrease) due to loss or other reason in the easiest way.
- Go to Products & Services.
- Locate the product you wanted to do inventory adjustment.
- Click on the arrow beside View button and select Transactions.
- Click on the green + (Add) button on the bottom right to add an adjustment record.
- Provide the adjustment date, mode, quantity and a note (optional), then click Save.
- The adjustment entry is recorded and shown in the listing.